[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: MrsEli, bozicso  
Forum » OSTALE AKTIVNOSTI KLUBA » RAZNI NACINI INTERNET ZARADE » SocialClump
SocialClump
MrsEliDate: Thursday, 2011-08-25, 2:29 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
I have never sent anything to my connections but I feel this is a really great opportunity! I greatly appreciate your time as I know time is the most valuable asset! I hope feel this is worth the minute of time I am taking up :)

Your probably thinking what do I have to say that is so important?

Well social networking is where marketing is at right now right? So do you have a facebook fan page? Do you have a twitter account? have you made youtube videos to help your marketing? If you answered any of these questions with a yes, then you should check out the link below!

The link is to a website that you can like other peoples fan pages and in return others will like yours, same with twitter follwers and youtube views/subs/likes! In fact you can follow users on twitter and get facebook likes in return it is based on points. Get points for doing things and exchange them for others doing stuff to expand your social network. Here is the really cool thing, if you don't want to promote a fanpage, twitter account or youtube video you can exchange the points for cash! It is much better than PTC sites because you can earn 1 cent per like/follow/view/sub but your not limited to 4 ads a day... there are hundreds or 1000's of things to click on and as the site grows there will be even more! This is 100% FREE and the cashout is just $5.00! if you want likes/follows/views/subs but don't want to spend time building up points you can purchase points too. If interested check out this link:

As stated above, I hope this information is useful to you! Thanks again for your time :) Have a great day, Ray

ko zeli da proba, postavljam svoj link, trebalo bi za kratko vreme da se dode do min od $5
ako neko zna za ovaj sajt ili ima bilo kakvo iskustvo, molim neka kaze, jer ja sam dobila poruku i prvi put vidim ovaj sajt

http://socialclump.com/?r=6249

Added (2011-08-25, 2:29 Am)
---------------------------------------------
sajt mi se ne dopada,

juce ja bilo 20 bodova 1 cent,
danas 50 bodova

steta jer moglo se zaraditi $5 za 10 dana (ako nije scam, a mislim da jeste)

carlogDate: Friday, 2011-08-26, 2:48 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
malo sam surfao, pronašao sam nekoliko pravih alternativa microworkersima... kasnije ću postaviti linkove...

MrsEliDate: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 3:39 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
ja sam odustala od oba jos prosle godine kada ih je ptcinvestigation bio proglasio za scam,
nisam vise ni gledala , a i neznam sta je nadalje bilo sa njima

prema meni jedini jos sajt , u stilu MicroWorkers i Legit je Minute Workers
(nisam ga htela postavljati , jer vrlo je malo zadataka za nas region)

minuteworkers.com/register.php?ref=MrsEli

Forum » OSTALE AKTIVNOSTI KLUBA » RAZNI NACINI INTERNET ZARADE » SocialClump
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz