[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: MrsEli, bozicso, SwenCro  
Forum » OSTALE AKTIVNOSTI KLUBA » HYIP -sekcija » Opulentia
Opulentia
carlogDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 0:01 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Users
Opulentia is a private investment program based in Switzerland.

We are an online division of a company that has dealt within the investment market for more than 4 years. Over the past years our managers have gained knowledge and experience which provide high returns at the very low loss rate.
Main portion of our income comes from stock markets, while the rest is gained from our forex investments.

---------------------

How can I invest with Opulentia?
To make a investment you must first become a member of Opulentia. Once you are signed up, you can make your first deposit. All deposits must be made through the Members Area.

How do I open my Opulentia Account?
It's quite easy and convenient. Follow this link, fill in the registration form and then press "Register".

Which e-currencies do you accept?
We accept Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney, GlobalDigitalPay, SolidTrustPay and AlertPay.

How long does it take for my deposit to be added to my account?
Your account will be updated instantly.

How can I change my e-mail address or password?
Log into your Opulentia account and click on the "Account Information". You can change your e-mail address and password there.

What if I can't log into my account because I forgot my password?
Click forgot password link, type your username or e-mail and you'll receive your account information.

Can I do a direct deposit from my account balance?
Yes. To make a deposit from your Opulentia account balance simply login into your members account and click on Make Deposit ans select the Deposit from Account Balance Radio button.

Can I make an additional deposit to Opulentia account once it has been opened?
Yes, you can but all transactions are handled separately.

What is compounding percent?
Compounding percent is the percentage of profit you want to compound, which simply means adding it to the principal. If, for example, you set the compounding percent to 50%, half of your profits shall be added to the principal and the other half will be added to your available balance. In the case you invested a 100 dollars in the Daily plan that split would mean that 1.075 USD gets added to the available balance and that the other 1.075 gets added the principal.

Is profit in Daily plan paid on weekends?
Profit in Daily plan is paid on each working day. That means 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are not working days, therefor there is no trading and no profit as well.

How can I withdraw funds?
Login to your account using your username and password and check the Withdraw section.

What is the minimal withdrawal amount?
The minimum for a withdraw on Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money is 0.01 USD. The minimum for AlertPay is 1 USD, for SolidTrustPay 0.5 USD and for GlobalDigitalPay it is 0.1 USD. The differences exist because of the limitations of payment processors.

After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available on my ecurrency account?
Funds are usually available within 24 business hours.

How can I change my password?
You can change your password directly from your members area by editing it in your personal profile.

May I lose my money?
As with any other investment opportunities, nothing is guaranteed. But, with smart and successfull company handling your funds, your risks are derived to a minimum. Profits don't reach the sky, but your principal is safe.

How long do you plan to work online?
For unlimited period of time - as long as our members are in need of us.
------------------------------------------

gledao sam DreamTeamMoney forum, sajt plaća i svi ga hvale.
investirao sam 3$ u tjednom programu od 11% zarade.

https://www.opulentia.ch/?ref=carlog

carlogDate: Friday, 2011-07-22, 9:14 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
tjedan prvi, prvih 11% zarade. s tim što sam je podijelio na dvije polovine, jedna ide u isplatu, druga povećava glavnicu. lr je zgodan jer se može keširati sasvim mali iznos, ovdje je to meni 0.17$.

carlogDate: Saturday, 2011-07-30, 7:40 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
druga uplata, opet 0.17$.

Forum » OSTALE AKTIVNOSTI KLUBA » HYIP -sekcija » Opulentia
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Website builderuCoz